VW bus skin pack
I have made some new skins for the VW bus from mcreed. some of them are from rob. The package will include the following skins: (OldGerman) Police-Skin; (OldGerman) Fire Skin, German Federal Agency of Technical Relief Skin, The New York Times-Skin, Skin Youtube and many more ...
open the .zip of the downloaded VW bus, and delete (if still needed, copy and then delete) the file "vwbus.png".
Then choose one of the skins you want to install from my skin pack and move it in the .zip of the bus. Important: you if you have the new skin in the zip have moved the bus, even the file name of Skinner "vwbus.png Change
This is the final and last version of Nissan 350Z for Rigs of Rods.
Even if the original submesh model of this car is more than 2 years old its still a headturner!
Since then I edited the nearly everyday to make it look, sound and feel like its real counterpart.
Here are the most important notes:
- the body and suspension is a RoR classic setup made out of a nodes, beams and a submesh
- the engine is tuned to behave like the original one
- the transmission should be shifted manually and has real gear ratios
- the car can easely go to 250 km/h
- the suspension is set up for both drifting and highspeed stability
- the sounds are carefully collected and mixed so can get that good V6 sound in your ear
- i havnt include a tire sound. it got annoying after a while
- there is also a roadster/ convertible version in the file
- and many more things...
I havnt a specific forum tread for this car. If you have questions or want to mod the please PM me.
Added horn sounds (Freesound.org)
Added new engine sounds (Sounds a little more pickup-ish) (Freesound.org)
Added new wheelfaces (Needs some work) (Fordlovers website)
Resized wheels (Seemed a little large)
New Versions (Bobbed, shortbed and mudder)
Added Startup Sounds (Freesound.org)
Raised, ever do slightly, to accompony the BigTex Gooseneck.
Add brake, horn and skid sounds.
Refine the shape of the truck
Find some wheelfaces
Tune the weight and torque
El CamiÃƒÂ³n original: Box5diesle's
textura Esterlina de Rejilla de Bala: Sitio web de Fordlovers.
El Turbo Zikmester96
Esto es un 2005 (por ahÃƒÂ) Ford SÃƒÂºper Deber con un paintjob azul. Esto fue hecho por peticiÃƒÂ³n, como hago no mucho cuidado para Ford... (AquÃƒÂ viene el hatemail. ..) Yo no estoy seguro cÃƒÂ³mo agregar pics en el nuevo repo, asÃƒÂ que aquÃƒÂ estÃƒÂ¡ un video.
http://<object class="restrain" type...f]--></object>
Las especificaciones: La Costumbre del comportamiento de verdadero-ish Suena Levantado, jamÃƒÂ¡s hace ligeramente, al accompony el BigTex Gooseneck.
Para HACER: Agregue freno, sonidos de cuerno y patinazo. Refine la forma del camiÃƒÂ³n Encuentra que algÃƒÂºn wheelfaces Afina el peso y el momento de torsiÃƒÂ³n
This is a new skin and minor steering/handling modification for Slooter3's Chevy Astro Limo. It has a new Christmas skin complete with christmas lights. For now, the Christmas Lights dont work because the flares were too bright, and I dont know how to make an emmisive. If you want to add an emmisive for the Christmas lights, feel free to do so, for other mods, ask slooter3.
Will not overwright original astro limo.
Hopefuly this gets approved by christmas!
Lets dance Boogie Woogie again!
Do you remember mcd Boogie? Here it is Boogie ver 2.0.
1. skin - nice looking, i think ;-)
2. stronger beams
3. recalculated suspension (adjustable height F1, F2)
4. great rear spoiler (wing) with adjustable angle (use F3, F4)- it looks great but im not sure if it works at all
5. better handling (but car is a little bit slower)
6. funny red beacon