hello, this is mine terrain mod. I have added donoteat's angelscript bus route to the terrain
It uses angelscript to run a bus route, much like one can use angelscript for races. You drive to the first bus stop, stop, wait for ten seconds, and go to the next one. If you leave early it swears at you.
The script doesn't know at which bus station you are, so you can go to them in any order.
You can use any vehicle, even ones that aren't a bus.
Terrain - Nadeox1
Road - Nadeox1 (GCTexture for texture)
Tree Texture - Taken from Pralo Map
Snow and Rock Texture - CGTextures and Google
Angelscript bus route - donoteat & Neorej16
Should work now, I have fixed the previous problem that prevented the engine to work. I also have been trying to enhance the suspension (on the Atlantic' version) but it is not finished and since I am not working on it anymore here is the update
It was Renault's successful coach during the 90's, here in its tourism version. This is a node-to-beam model with some meshes for details
The FR1 features :
- openable front and rear passenger doors, driver door and cargo doors
- chrome-custom wheels
- passenger seats and roof luggage compartment
- fully customized dashboard with working indicators (lights, brakes ans blinkers) and separated speedo-meter and rpm-meter
- front and rear passenger cameras
- custom mirrors, the right one is usable from the front-passenger camera
- 11 additional skins in the "skinned" version (you have to chose in the list and CLICK on OK to load one of them)
- a lot of fun to drive (rear anti-roll bar)
Install (0.36 and higher)
- Drag and drop your renault_FR1_GTX.zip in your My Documents/Rigs Of Rods/vehicles folder
This is a 2005 International 3300. It has a 6.0L VT365 turbo diesel V8 engine and an Allison 2100 PTS transmission. It's built off the International 4200 chassis and is nearly identical to the International 3300
Features on this bus:
- New skin
- New flares
- Custom beacon
- Mesh wheels
- Working wheelchair lift (Not perfect but very good)
- New sounds
- Mesh seats
- Rear LED taillights and turn signals.
- Daytime running lights
- Bright lights
- strobing headlights
- 2 working stop signs
- Light check system
- Custom mirrors
- Front Engine normal size Lake County school bus
- Front Engine normal size Wisconsin school bus
- Front Engine short school bus
- Rear Engine Department of Corrections bus
- Rear Engine normal size Jefferson county, Kentucky school bus
- Rear Engine normal size Wake County, North Carolina school bus
Authors: sirendude 2011 and various members for support.
This is a pack of all of the vehicles I have made in the past 4 months. All of the cars are N/B only, don't have submesh, and some have no engine tuning.
none of these vehicles float, and one car (siren's auto 12x12 special) has all wheel drive, all wheel steer, working reverse lights, headlights, brakelights, and turn signals (flares). Some vehicles have opening hoods and doors.
Vehicles in this pack:
a 6x6 pickup truck called "mud slinger" (includes a Monster Truck version)
a 4x4 pickup truck simply called "pickup truck"
a few muscle cars/ sportscars (they are "highway terror", "lancia delta N/B Car", "tire burner", and "muscle car")
a school bus
a few offroaders ( they are "rock locker", "redneckrickem's dune buggy" (a YouTuber's buggy), "traxxurator"+"traxxurator dump" and "4x4 offroader")
a motorcycle (it has training wheels for stability :P)
and an engine that uses negative shocks to run, just give it a spin with the mouse and it runs. (be careful it explodes after a certain RPM)
You have the freedom to do whatever you want to these vehicles, but give me credits for the vehicle's N/B.
To open a hood or door, press F1 - F4. These commands do different things like open and close a door or hood.
2 Moving Stop signs
1. Door---- Thanks to Cydvx
2. Stop signs---- Thanks to Cydvx
3. Barrier---- Thanks to Cydvx
4.Skin--- Thanks to Cbp123
5. Beacon--- Thanks to Cbp123
6.Yellow and Red Flashers--- Thanks to Zipsequitment
7. New Turn Signals--- Thanks to Zipsequitment
8.Door Move---- Thanks to ctjacob13
9. Crossing Guard---- Thanks to ctjacob13
10. Cross views---- Thanks to Cbp123
11. The Bus/RV---- Thanks to Popol-BB37007 & Guillaume 007
12. Beta Testers---- Thanks for Testing
13. Video---- Thanks to PrT Audiman
!!!***PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY, USE IN A COMPANY, OR TAKE PARTS FROM IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION***!!!
Hello! Khadner back again with my 5th school bus sounds pack. This time there are quite a few air sounds like air brakes and air doors. There are also some engine sounds. These sounds are free to use with credit to me. The photos you see here were taken by me so please do not use them anywhere else without my prior consent.
Thank you and enjoy!
PS, this has a bad rating because of idiots who are just spamming because they hate school buses.
Hi, this is the brand new version of the Renault PR 14 SL by pr14sl ! It still is a node to beam model but very enhanced with a lot of new details
ONLY WORKS WITH 0.36 AND ABOVE
This new version features :
- Chrome meshwheels
- Meshed windscreen sweepers, front bumper and rear light bar
- Custom dashboard with indicators for blinkers, brakes, lights and passenger lights, and of course working tachometer and speedometer
- 2 passenger seat views to watch the scenery !
- Fancy interior with comfortable old-fashioned seats and roof storage
- 8 different skins, just choose in the list, and if you forget to choose the nicest one will appear !
- Openable front and rear doors
Karosa Renault Citybus 12M
Model of Karosa Renault Citybus 12M - czech version of Renault Agora S. It was produced between 1996-2001 by czech manufacturer Karosa as cooperation of Karosa and Renault. It was one of the first low floor buses in Prague
-Pricorde (chassis, skin)
-Agora Citelis (engine sounds)
Works in RoR 0.37, not tested in older or newer.
The GX 187 of Heuliez Bus is an articulated vehicle sold from 1984 to 1996.
This type of bus is standard: GX 107.
With a length of 17.86 m and a width of 2.50 m, its mechanical components are manufactured by Renault. The engine is fitted as standard with a turbo which provides power and comfort. Engine: Turbocharged Gearbox: 4 speed automatic VOITH has an AV AR.
Here is delivered in White and Blue Thread:
The GX 187 No. 445, registered 9184 TE 37 and put into service in 1991.
The GX 107 No. 948, registered 6535 WT 37 and put into service in 1994.
Sounds realistic, but not perfect yet ... will be improved in the future (and lastest) 1.5.
Currently the engine noise, brakes, MAR, flashing, starter, ignition ...
Textures in fairly good quality with its lights textured and functional.
Flashers, brake lights, reverse light, fog AR and AV, indicators on the dashboard ...
Add seats in version 1.1! (a small bug to solve, some seats move) In the 1.2 :
Some behavioral changes, some minor changes to the textures, adding the engine smoke ...
Also added to the bitter flares GX107
for those who already have version 1.0, delete it and re-download this one for BENEFIT of seats and other extras.
No this is only my second model, a little indulgence!
And Im french, sorry for my bad english.
Starbus - a fictional 80's concept vehicle style bus with futuristic look. It has 2 engine configurations which you can chose from on a dropdown list when you select the vehicle. In the 'Original Performance' configuration it is quite fast (for a bus). 'Citybus performance' is more in line with regular bus speeds, good if you want to drive it around a city. Can be crashed sort of nicely.
Here it is, the newest addition to the school bus selection in RoR. This baby is fully submeshed, flexbody'd, has amazing suspension, super realistic 5 spoke wheels, and a driver with a cap. Made by Jaw-4 and Dkutch. Enjoy!