This add-on pack contains 16 Belgian emergency services vehicules mods.
All vehicules have unique ID's so they will not overwrite the original trucks.
1) if you don't have RoR version 0.34, then you are crazy; install it
2) download and open the emergency_vehicules_addon_by_fonzie_v01.zip file
3) copy all the seperate zip-files inside the big zip file into the packs folder
4) DO NOT put the big zip-file as a whole in the packs folder
If you already downloaded some of my trucks, overwrite them with the new ones (including the ladder trucks which are part of the 0.34 release, I updated a minor issue to prevent future compatibility bugs)
Includes the following trucks:
-Civil defense Daf flatbed
-Federal police CP-OPS and signalisation truck
-Volvo firetruck ampliroll 8x8
-Daf firetruck ampliroll 6x6
-Daf firetruck ampliroll 4x4
-Renault kerax firetruck CP-OPS
-Man firetruck elevator
-Volvo firetruck autopomp with fully controlable watercanon
-Daf firetruck tanker with fully controlable watercanon
-Airport Crashtender 02 with fully controlable watercanon
-Volvo firetruck-IGS (intervention dangerous products)
-Daf iretruck - Heavy transport
-Scania firetruck wrecker
-Daf firetruck wrecker
-Renault Kerax firetruck ladder with basket
-Renault Kerax firetruck ladder straight high visibility tip
I would like to thank the authors of the original trucks my work is based on, all credits go to these people
for more info: read the README.pdf in the zip-file.
This is a Multitel Pagliero J2 365 TA, 50+ meters manlift. Zip-file contains a ppt-file with instructions for use.
I have come up with a new zip-file, this zip file is to be placed in your Rigs of Rods folder (in my case the path is Crogrammerrigs of rods 0.35), here you unzip and then the files put themselfs where they are supposed to. This will overwrite your tracks.material-file and your beacon.png-file, but not to worry it should not affect your other trucks and stuff. This zip-file now contains all the files you need in order to make this truck work. (If you have been changing the tracks.material-file yourself do not overwrite this file. Please contact me for a solution).
Dies ist ein Mod der Stadt Essen es sind 30 verschiedene Fahrzeuge darin vertreten darunter:
ELW der Feuerwache 1
WA Fahrzeug der Feuerwache 1
HLF der Feuerwache 1
DLK 23/12 der Feuerwache 1
GTLF der Feuerwache 1
RW 2 der Feuerwache 1
GW-Atemschutz der Feuerwache 1
RTW der Feuerwache 1
GW-Tierettung der Feuerwache 1
2 WLFs der Feuerwache 1
LF der Feuerwache 2
TLF der Feuerwache 2
TLF 24/50 der Feuerwache 2
- meshes made with great care and attention to detail
- animated suspension (includes leaf springs and shocks)
- animated steering link
- animated drive shafts (no they dont rotate. just flex with the suspension)
- detailed meshwheels and rims
- custom sounds (includes jeep starter and engine sounds and a custom crash sound: warning these are 'eh' in terms of quality. i know no one thats owns a jeep. and had to record off the internet. google video FTW!)
somwhat of an interior (made to look good from drivers perspective. and from outside looking into the windows) which includes
- working dashboard gauges
- working steering wheel ( yes its a new steering wheel in an old jeep. i like it better then the old ones)
- custom jeep seats
- flares (headlights, brake lights, blinkers and reverse lights)
- comes with all the 0.36 goodies including
- specular textures (real world reflections)
- damage texture
- antena bounces around and bends wile driving.
This pack contains:
--British Rail Class 58 train, (truck file by Miura, mesh by tommylommykins)
--Track on NSH, contained in new NSH .terrn file (Miura)
--Track on flatmap V10.0, in new flatmap .terrn file (tommylommykins). This flatmap pack is required for the track to work -> http://repository.rigsofrods.com/fil...MapFull32x.zip
Extract all files to the relevant subdirectories data
HiOrg Mod Version 0.33 for RoR, by Jungendflamme,DJ619,Timi112 and firepics.
This pack includes a lot of firetrucks, another Sirene, and the lightbar is blue (Also Blue beacsons)
Open the .rar file and put all included files in the correct folder (Readme included)
These are an update to Aperion's logs he made back in 2007. These are uploaded with permission.New: New Texture, with a bark texture (not debarked) New Weight (2T, 5T, 10T) DOES NOT OVERWRITE OLD LOGS.
Here is the first train for the new trolley line in Penguinville:
The Chicago North Shore & Milwaukee Electroliner interurban trolley.
Controls are simple, follow the instructions in the description.
Train is scratch build be me, sounds are not that good, might be updated later.
I have decided to go ahead and release the Bobcat S130 Skidsteer Loader with the bucket attachment, along with a hay bale that can be used with it.
Some notes about controlling the loader:
1. It handles a lot like a Bobcat - that is, it rides rough, will tip if you slam between forward/reverse or carry a load to high off the ground. Don't expect to be able to go flying off of curbs with the hay bale held up high and stay upright!
2. It has 2 forward gears and 1 reverse gear. The 2nd forward gear is strictly for high-speed, unloaded travel on flat ground. First gear allows the Bobcat S130 to reach its maximum "realistic" speed, and should be used in most situations.
3. If using the automatic transmission, use the PGUP/PGDN keys to select first or second gear manually so that it does not try to shift gears. If allowed to shift gears you will notice it can become very hard to drive.
As I finish up the other versions, I will release them accordingly.
I request that no one releases a "bale spear" version of the Bobcat, because I already have one being made that just needs some final adjustments.
For now I am not going to develop the "manual attachment" version any further, because loads cannot be used in 0.34 MP, and therefore would not make much sense to drive a Bobcat around without any attachments. All of the versions that I release will have the attachment already connected to the Bobcat so it can be used in MP without any trouble.
Also included is a simple hay bale that you can move around/rope on to with the Bobcat bucket.
As a last note:
My guidelines on modding my vehicles are as follows:
You may freely edit and distribute my vehicles as you wish, under the following conditions:
I am given credit for being the original creator WHEREVER the vehicle is discussed.
I remain the creator of the chassis in the .truck file. You may add yourself in as the "chassis modifier" or something similar, if you do perform modifications to it.
You do not release vehicles which I have specifically stated that I will be releasing soon, as in the case of the "Bale Spear Bobcat".
A PM or email is always appreciated before you release the modification, but not required.
This is my first upload.
A fixed version of the Komatsu someone build for a long while, it was made by Solid_Granite, but i dont know if he wants some perms?!
I fixed the problem with the front axle the wheelbounce and the size, also the mass and power.
Know bugs are the front suspension is too soft an dthe tires need more numrays and they are to soft.
I hope youll like it, if there are any bugs pls tell me.
For Solid_Granite: Thanks for this wonderful dumptruck, can you help me with the singleplayer spawnposition?
How to install: Extract the files into your data trucks.
How to drive: Dont turn faster than 40kph, cuz of the suspension.
Max. speed is over 100kph
Dont drive to fast over hills, cuz of the soft tires
I think all credits goes to Solid_Granite. If someone wants to help me pls send your fixes first(email in profile).