1.> All four suspensions works like a charm... Flexing Good.
2.> 4x4 drive with traction control and lockable differentials.
3.> Weight of vehicle is revised.. CG lowered.
4.> Stable Wheels.
you are free to use it for mods or develop on this.
Just remember to give me credit.
This is my "LÃ¶schgruppenfahrzeug 16/12" in english a Fire Engine.
You can open the doors of the cabin and the equipment structure with the F1 to F10 key.
In the back of the truck is a hose reel that you should load up.
So you can move the holder up and down with Ctrl+F1 and Ctrl+F2 and you can change the angle of the hose reel (Ctrl+F3 and Ctrl+F4) so its a little bit easier to hook it up (with "O")
Credits: The truck is copletely made by me (the Fire Extinguisher in the cabin is from the Sketchup Gallery and the wheel texture from RoR)
Hier ist mein LÃ¶schgruppenfahrzeig 16/12 (LF 16/12)
Man kann die TÃ¼ren der Kabine sowie des Aufbaus mit den Tasten F1-F10 Ã¶ffnen.
Die Schlauchhaspel hinter dem Auto kann man anhÃ¤ngen (mit der Taste "O")
dazu kann man die Halterung mit Strg+F1 oder Strg+F2 Hoch und Runter Bewegen.
Den Winkel der Schlauchhaspel kann man mit Strg+F3 und Strg+F4 Ã¤ndern.
Credits: Das Fahrzeug habe ich bis auf den FeuerlÃ¶scher und die Textur der Reifen komplett selbst erstellt
Authors: sirendude 2011 and various members for support.
This is a pack of all of the vehicles I have made in the past 4 months. All of the cars are N/B only, don't have submesh, and some have no engine tuning.
none of these vehicles float, and one car (siren's auto 12x12 special) has all wheel drive, all wheel steer, working reverse lights, headlights, brakelights, and turn signals (flares). Some vehicles have opening hoods and doors.
Vehicles in this pack:
a 6x6 pickup truck called "mud slinger" (includes a Monster Truck version)
a 4x4 pickup truck simply called "pickup truck"
a few muscle cars/ sportscars (they are "highway terror", "lancia delta N/B Car", "tire burner", and "muscle car")
a school bus
a few offroaders ( they are "rock locker", "redneckrickem's dune buggy" (a YouTuber's buggy), "traxxurator"+"traxxurator dump" and "4x4 offroader")
a motorcycle (it has training wheels for stability :P)
and an engine that uses negative shocks to run, just give it a spin with the mouse and it runs. (be careful it explodes after a certain RPM)
You have the freedom to do whatever you want to these vehicles, but give me credits for the vehicle's N/B.
To open a hood or door, press F1 - F4. These commands do different things like open and close a door or hood.
ZIL-135 BM-27 Uragan 9P140 launch vehicle and ZIL-135 bare chassis version
- if you downloaded before 2011. december 21. 19:00 GMT (or anytime before this note appearing) please REDOWNLOAD. Otherwise you either won't have the fifth wheel version at all, or the one with bugged wheels. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- fifth wheel version included. Keep in mind though, that most semi trailers might not fit it because of it's different position compared to normal semi tractors.
- the tires and rims are separate objects now, hence the rims won't flex anymore.
- custom engine sound. Sampled from actual Zil-135 sounds.
- some more skins.
i guess i can say merry x-mas now...
- normal mapping
- detailed exterior, flexbody, damage textures
- 8x8 drive with a unique wheel and steering layout
- good off-road capability, and no irrealistic performance
- alternate skin selection does not show up the first time you select it, only second time. Must be a RoR caching issue.
- when alternate skin is selected, material flare bindings (lights) do not work. This is confirmed to be a problem with the *.skin system.
this is a heavily modified version of arthur_hucksakes model t.
this is my first mod
it is more controlable. it is 4 wheel drive.
it will go to speeds of 160.
i have slightly mod ified the bode by lengthening the trunk and changed the windsheild.
the ride hight was changed.
the suspension was heavily tuned so now it will go of jumps and go around corners easily.
i have modified the skin and took out the seats also.
Been a long time in the works. Finally came to a spot I want to release it. No opening doors or dump bed, didn't wanna fuss with that stuff since I never use them. It has detail where it counts I think, in the suspension parts, texture work, damage, etc. Has a rear hitch for towing. Hope you like it.