The Coot can get you anywhere you need to go, whether it be working on the farm or bashing up the trails. With its articulating hull it ensures maximum traction at almost any angle.
Fully animated props (steering wheel, gearshift, tachometer, ignition key)
Flexbody tires (they even work in mulitplayer)
Many upgrade options, so you can make it your own (including almost all upgrades that came with the original Coot)
Working winch on multiple versions
Off-Roader - base mesh, Exo-Cage, mini images and texturing
DODGE charger (me) - N/B, add-on meshes, add-on texturing, diesel sounds, prop placing, etc.
Jaw-4 - stock version rims
PrT Audiman - gas engine sounds
Do it! This thing is meant to be modded. Oxender-Performance will look at your part requests. We also have some PDNs for you to make skins in the thread.
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..