Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only. Read the copyright file included in the zip!
This is a small map I built for my erectable wind engine.
- Contains all parts of my fully transportable and erectable wind engine. See included manual for button assignments
- A winding road to transport the windmill pieces
- A small train track with tunnels
- Nice looking textures and vegetation (Thanks for all your help DeGa!)
In a game where approximately 99.9% of the players like to see things get destroyed, mauled, smashed, torn to shreds, incinerated, devastated, set on fire, and blown up, a load like this is more than necessary. Oxsergy and I (Beolex) bring you the Destructible Barricade. This is a meshed load which makes a good backdrop as scenery to your terrain, or just eye-candy for you masochistic freaks that like seeing things get destroyed. It is a tri-section load, meaning it has two legs and a board that can all rip apart for your disastrous pleasures. It is recommended that you pre-place it on a terrain so it is permanently there whenever you run the game, but it is also lift-able (via crane/boom) and can be placed in the bed of a vehicle and secured, too. However, to keep this barricade realistic, it needed to be semi-weak so it can be destroyed by most moving forces. As a result, hauling/lifting this with machinery can result in the barricade breaking, as it is fragile.
Beolex - Mesh creation and texture work
0xsergy - N/B structure and refinement/finalization
This is a basic traffic cone I had knocking about for quite some time. You can either use a crane to move it around or place them on a terrain.
It has a low polygon count and has a very simple node and beam structure, so you should be able to spawn many before getting a large FPS drop.
It is also contactable + ropable, and is ~1m high, weighing 7kg.
Metalmuncher: Meshes, Node and Beam, Texture
Requires a recent version of Rigs of Rods: 0.38.42 +
Throw it into your packs folder in My Documents.
No need for permission to modify or use, just credit me.
This is a modular house often used on constructions site or as a modular office. It is a simpel mod of the 20ft container by LostSoul3471. I added 4 more hock nodes, this will not efect how the container forklifts handles it, but make it easier to lift it with cranes. I also made it lighter than the original container. you can stack them on each other. It is fully independent and will not overwrite the original containers. It is still a beta.
This pack includes the 'Atlas' class tugboat for Rigs of Rods (version 0.38.67) and 3 different unpropelled barges designed to work with the tug.
The Atlas tug features:
- Nav Lights (Ctrl+1)
- A pair of rear hooks (F9/F10) designed to link to the barges (L).
- A main hook (F11/F12) that can link to most other loads or boats (also L).
- 4 skins
- Works with the .skinzip system
The barges feature:
- An empty generic barge (100 tons)
- A loaded bulk barge (425 tons)
- A liquid goods barge (300 tons)
- Pairs of hooks on each end (F1/F2 and F3/F4) that can link to the tug or other barges
- If two barges are lined up and close enough to one another, they will link automatically (Alt+L to unlink)
Liquid goods barges wouldn't link to one another. If you downloaded before this fix, please replace your old Atlas-n-barges folder with this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's a quick tutorial of how to best dock the tug with a barge:
- Spawn a barge and an Atlas tug and line up with a barge. That should get you used to the tug's controls. Keep an easy hand on the steering wheel, she's slightly nervous.
- Extend your rear hooks a bit (F10), that'll make things easier. Not too much though.
- Add some reverse throttle and back up towards the barge slowly and carefully. Keep an easy hand on the throttle.
- If you're really close to the barge (and still lined up), bring the tug to a halt. Once stopped, hit "L" and wait for the ropes to link up.
- Now extend your rear hooks further for some safety margin between the Atlas and the barge. Congratulations, you're ready to go.
If you want to release a mod of the Atlas or barges, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- NO conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Atlas or barges, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.
This is a mod to box5's goose neck. I made it shorter and made it have two axles. The mod was simply to make it look better when hauling stuff around. In my opinion the normal one is a little large.
Original trailer is box5s
Mod by me
And i know the mod isn't perfect. May over write the old one.
Original file http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/585#comments
This is the trailer I started a ways back its not done but I am not continuing with it because I am working on something else. I also lost the original unwrap so I have to redo that and really don't wanna redo that. So I figured I would share at least what I have done if some whats to fix/mod what ever do so freely.
Only author is me.
Known problems-handle mesh twitch's, suspension is really stiff, ties are to tight
This is something that I've been meaning to make for quite a while, a revamped version of my first scratch-made creation for RoR.
Working suspension parts
Working lights, courtesy of the materialflares system
Opening ramp (Ctrl+F3/F4)
Working jack, to make trucks of most heights haul this (Ctrl+F1/F2)
Lots o' ties to keep the most unruly load secure (ropables not included and must be present on the vehicle you are securing)
Plenty of room for even the biggest of your toys (10ft wide x 11ft tall, and 20ft long. It also comes in a 26ft long version)
DODGE charger (Me) - Everything
Off-Roader, Excisionized, and ShawnVallance - Beta Testing (A big thanks to them)
Added moving jack
Fixed gap issues with the ramp
Made a basic colors skinpack (Includes Black, White, and Blue skins)
Made an official Dura-Built skinpack
Increased stability of trailer (Doesn't shake as easily)
This is a mobile home or mobile office depends on how you use it. You can pull it to your location and pull the tires into the body and it will be on the ground like a house. It is a decent amount of weight 22046.23lbs. It is fun to pull around comments are greatly welcomed. This is a 10x40 trailer its not a CAMPER.
made by me
Update 1. made the tongue longer fixed the tires problems added more weight
37.00-R57 tire from a Komatsu 730E-7, load weight 4000kg, usable as a chock for other loads or to load onto a trailer for transport or to roll down a hill for a laugh.
if you wanna use it for something else add my name with it or at least send me a message.
Here is a Flat screen TV that you can load into the back of a pickup truck. It is contactable to vehicles that have a contactable submesh.
Included is a template to add your own image to the TV screen.
this is my modification to Box5diesel's sledpull
I added an engine an other skin and a beacon
Commands to move the weight: F11/F12
credits: Box5diesel for the original sledpull
and me ( jerom ) for the modification's