Heres a new load for you all to have fun with
Its a big 2 ton (or it might be one ton) coffee cup.
Mesh was made by Skyhawk. I colored, resized, and made the node and beam structure.
Fully contactable with ropeable nodes on top and bottom.
All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only. Read the copyright file included in the zip!
This is a small map I built for my erectable wind engine.
- Contains all parts of my fully transportable and erectable wind engine. See included manual for button assignments
- A winding road to transport the windmill pieces
- A small train track with tunnels
- Nice looking textures and vegetation (Thanks for all your help DeGa!)
Here's an odd load, a computer! I thought of this one day while I was looking on the repository for loads. It's not too bad on fps, but it's not great. I may work on this more, but I'm not sure about it.
Enjoy a flexbody computer to smash in Rigs of Rods.
Do you want a modifiable version so you can make any computer you want? If so, please respond using the discussion link below.
This is the trailer I started a ways back its not done but I am not continuing with it because I am working on something else. I also lost the original unwrap so I have to redo that and really don't wanna redo that. So I figured I would share at least what I have done if some whats to fix/mod what ever do so freely.
Only author is me.
Known problems-handle mesh twitch's, suspension is really stiff, ties are to tight
I was searching the forums recently, and discovered that there were no ramps to jump cars off of, so I decided to create one. This is a car-sized "Kicker" ramp based off of those that are used for skateboarding. It has a tow hitch so you can drag it around with trucks, so moving it is possible. It only weights 150 Kg, so most vehicles can tow it. As a side note, this is my very first mod for any game.
+Add more types of ramps, especially tilted ramps and sliced quarter pipe ramps.
+ Added New Twisted Ramp 'RoR Ramp "Twisted Kicker" - Plastic'
+ Added New Twisted Ramp 'RoR Ramp "Twisted Kicker" - Full Metal'
+ Renamed Original Ramp to 'RoR Ramp "Kicker" - Plastic'
+ Added New All Metal Ramp: 'RoR Ramp "Kicker" - Full Metal'
+ Full Metal ramp weighs more than Plastic ramp.
+ Plastic ramp is still compatible with people that still have V1
+ Fixed some errors.
[Moved Props section below nodes]
Everything was created by me.
To Modders of Mods:
I know who I personally have given permission to mod this, so don't mod without permission.
Link to Discussion: RoR-Ramp (More Frequent Updates)
Heavy vehicles or vehicles with large tires risk causing the ramps to slide. The ramps were designed for lighter vehicles and are physically designed to be light so they can be towed by normal vehicles such as SUVs or Pickup Trucks (Including the S10).
This is a mobile home or mobile office depends on how you use it. You can pull it to your location and pull the tires into the body and it will be on the ground like a house. It is a decent amount of weight 22046.23lbs. It is fun to pull around comments are greatly welcomed. This is a 10x40 trailer its not a CAMPER.
made by me
Update 1. made the tongue longer fixed the tires problems added more weight
Submarine Deep Sea 9 - or DS9
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
This is a mod to box5's goose neck. I made it shorter and made it have two axles. The mod was simply to make it look better when hauling stuff around. In my opinion the normal one is a little large.
Original trailer is box5s
Mod by me
And i know the mod isn't perfect. May over write the old one.
Original file http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/585#comments
Today, me and Brickman bring you a generator load, the RORGEN GX70000. It is simply a mesh placed on a n/b chassis.
-Engine, for realism.
-Ropables, so you can pick it up with a crane.
-Contactable, so you can place it in a truck bed or on a trailer.
-Exhaust, for realism.
-It also features a large wheel on the inside (viewable by pressing the "K" key), which spins faster as the engine RPM increases .
We are hoping to release updates and/or new models under the RORGEN name, so stay tuned!
Me (ROR-EMS): Mesh, idea
Brickman: All N/B work, Engine, Mesh help.
Feedback is always welcome!
Note: If you want to use the n/b, mesh, or any components of this project in a mod of your own, please request permission from me first, and I will either grant/decline you permission for the parts of this project I am responsible for, or I will forward you to Brickman, for the parts he is responsible for.
This pack includes the 'Atlas' class tugboat for Rigs of Rods (version 0.38.67) and 3 different unpropelled barges designed to work with the tug.
The Atlas tug features:
- Nav Lights (Ctrl+1)
- A pair of rear hooks (F9/F10) designed to link to the barges (L).
- A main hook (F11/F12) that can link to most other loads or boats (also L).
- 4 skins
- Works with the .skinzip system
The barges feature:
- An empty generic barge (100 tons)
- A loaded bulk barge (425 tons)
- A liquid goods barge (300 tons)
- Pairs of hooks on each end (F1/F2 and F3/F4) that can link to the tug or other barges
- If two barges are lined up and close enough to one another, they will link automatically (Alt+L to unlink)
Liquid goods barges wouldn't link to one another. If you downloaded before this fix, please replace your old Atlas-n-barges folder with this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's a quick tutorial of how to best dock the tug with a barge:
- Spawn a barge and an Atlas tug and line up with a barge. That should get you used to the tug's controls. Keep an easy hand on the steering wheel, she's slightly nervous.
- Extend your rear hooks a bit (F10), that'll make things easier. Not too much though.
- Add some reverse throttle and back up towards the barge slowly and carefully. Keep an easy hand on the throttle.
- If you're really close to the barge (and still lined up), bring the tug to a halt. Once stopped, hit "L" and wait for the ropes to link up.
- Now extend your rear hooks further for some safety margin between the Atlas and the barge. Congratulations, you're ready to go.
If you want to release a mod of the Atlas or barges, follow 2 simple rules:
- Credit the original author (or authors, if you're modding a mod)
- NO conflicts with the original version! Change all material names, mesh names, texture names, give it an all-new UID and GUID.
If you just want to make a skin for the Atlas or barges, make a *.skinzip. After all, that's precisely what the system was designed for. The good news is you won't have to worry about conflicts with the original.