Update! Placement has changed!!! Remove all old files of this crane, even those in your map zips!!! Please read the Readme included in the zip file for a detailed installation description, controls and other useful information! You need RoR >V0.38.33!
- Two versions: the crane itself and the crane mounted in a warehouse
- Two independently controllable crane bridges with collision protection
- A big load spawner for the crane itself
- One truckspawner and three loadspawners in the warehouse
- All warehouse doors are openable
- Meshes with ambient occlusion
New in Version 3:
- File cleanup, that means you need to change your *.terrn file a bit. Check the manual!
- Updated meshes and textures
- A new train version
- Many N&B tweaks
- All commands adjusted: you can now use the throttle to speed them up
A big thanks to BigBoy and Craneman for testing and Bugfixing!
You will find the old version as well as Flatmap with the crane placed on it there.
This is my Spierings crawler crane with 60m jib. It is able to lift 2t at the end of the jib! It is possible to give the jib an angle, And the elevator on the side of the tower can move up and down. It is also possible to edit the side panels for skinning and the main color can be changed.
Notice: First shift to the Reverse gear and then back to Neutral!
F1/ F2: Rotate superstructure
F3/F4: Move trolley
F5/F6: Hook up/down
F7/F8: Jib angle F9/F10: Move left track F11/F12: Move right track
Ctrl+F1/F2: Elevator up/down
Don't complain in the thread about that it doesn't move or something because then you didn't read the description!
Lenni: Helped me a lot with the n/b tracks! (thank you for that)
Bcazbobby: Helped me with fixing some bugs.
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..
now it can lift more than 1000t but the bridge is like a banana
Before using the crane ,shift the gear box to MANUAL SHIFT AUTO CLUTCH with Q and shift the gearbox to 0 with Z.
Do not load a thing in the menu when you INSIDE the crane , its to hight and the load will be damage or destroyed .
When using the throttle:
holding first the THROTTLE ,then push the COMMAND.
release first the COMMAND ,then the THROTTLE.
Turned ,the ( command ) damping is not working correctly ,the crane shaking much ,especially with heavy loads.
When it lifts it no need THROTTLE , only when you will very fast lifting
f1/f2 = bridge forward/ backward
f3/f4= hook left/right
f5/f6= hook up/ down
f7/f8=hook turn around left/right