O hook a load
ctr+f1/f2 legs left unfold
ctr+f3/f4 legs right unfold
ctr+f5/f6 legs left in/ out
ctr+f7/f8 legs right in/out
ctr+f9/f10 legs up/down
alt+f5/f6 rear legs cylinders do not turning more (not important ,in real these cylinders are in most of time down.)
Added some copyright file to the zip, since someone found it necessary to use my mesh without permission for another game.....
This is the Liebherr LTC 1045-3.1. It's a small compact crane which can lift 45t at close range.
The crane is fully skinable and you can download the PDN files here You are allowed to release new skins onto the repo but please make it a .skinzip!
Be sure you got an up to date RoR version
- Lenni for mapping the whole crane and his tons of work on finishing this project!(Mirrors, flares and N/B fixes!)
- AIN_002 for editing meshes and bug fixes on the N/B
You can also find the controls by the T-screen. (just press T in-game)
- Detailed meshes
- Accurate kinematics
- Realistic lifting capacity (refer to the board on the crane!)
Start the engine and put the Crane in NEUTRAL!
- F1/F2: Rotate
- F3/F4: Trolley (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F5/F6: Hook Up/Down (use throttle to speed up if needed)
- F7/F8: Extend/Retract Jib
- F9/F10: Raised-jib working angle
- Ctrl+F1/F2: Assemble/Disassemble
- Ctrl+F3/F4: Outriggers
- Ctrl+F5/F6: Legs
- Ctrl+F7/F8: Trailer wheel up/down
- Ctrl+F9/F10: Turn trailer wheel
- And as usual lock loads with "o"
You can also see the commands by pressing "T" ingame.
Basical procedure: Ctrl+F4 to fold outriggers; Ctrl+F6 once for legs, Ctrl+1 [NOT F1!] to display the baseplates, Ctrl+F6 again for legs. Then Ctrl+F2 to erect the crane automatically. Jib control is on F7/F8. Jib angle is on F9/F10. Retract automatically on Ctrl+F1.
- sputnik_1: meshes, node and beam, sounds, textures
- BigBoy, Craneman, Lifter, Inviteds, Donators: testing and help, thanks a lot!
DS9 Off Shore Crane - Science Research & Salvage
Belongs to the DS9 Submarine!
- a 2-bridged overhead crane on the water
- sidewarts extendable main booms to unload onto the land
- a car/cargo deck that can lock down loads and cars.
- a car ramp to drive on/off with vehicles..
- hooks that go under water to pick up sunken ships or loads
- side-thrusters for better manuverability
- underwater flares to see what you lift at night..
it can lift/transport/unload at least 70 tons!
I haven't tried heavier stuff..
This Crane is opensource - do with it as you like..