1.5km x 1.5km.
The terrain is set in rural Greece and includes farmland, villages, forests and mountains. There is a long network of dirt and asphalt roads which run throughout the terrain and the various areas of the map complete with signs. An FPS version with reduced vegetation density and distances for use with slower computers is also included which gives a significant increase in performance.
1. Copy .zip and paste it into your RoR terrain folder (such as "C:UsersYOURNAMEDocumentsRigs of Rods 0.38terrains" (Windows 7) 2. Open the .zip and then go to a folder called "+++ Impostors +++", inside you will find a bunch of png files; copy these to wherever RoR stores imposters (default is the root directory - where the ror.exe is).
3. Run RoR and drive
I give permission for anyone to use the objects, textures, sounds and anything else created by me in this .zip for free Rigs of Rods projects provided I, LJFHutch, am credited with their creation. I also give permission to adapt or modify the objects/textures etc to suit your terrain (such as retexturing a tree's leaves, changing the saturation of the grass texture, etc), again, with proper credit and so long as you do not claim to have created them yourself. However, seek my permission for any published modification of this terrain.
Road sign textures - public domain, Swedish Transport Administration.
Normal map shader - Artifex Terra 3D, thanks also to Nipash for helping me out with that.
Thanks to everyone who helped me out, especially DeGa and Nipash.
Hello this is a little Mod of the original Desert Trails. I just add some Roads, Sign and Houses (From the Greece Map)
I've put the roads with the Renault Terrain Editor Truck. I've not replace all the driveables zones with roads just some parts
Anyway I hope that you like this map and if YES help me with some advice, I will appreciate it
LJFHutch for the default map and other objetcs.
LJFHutch for his Greece's Houses and Church
RoR Toolkit for put in the map signs and other things
Renault Crane for helped me put roads in the map (http://www.rigsofrods.com/repository/view/3765) and for the Tutorial by pedropp22
Destroy-able Road Construction Signs and Barricades
Signs and Barricades commonly found on North American Road Construction sites.
To Turn on the Flashers, enter the barricade with the drop down menu and hit the M key.
You are also able to reset the barricade/sign after destroying it, by entering the object, with the drop down menu, and hitting the "Backspace" Key.
Credits go to:
DarthCain - For the structure/meshes
Creak - For helping me with the Set_beam_defaults and the stability on the Three legged sign
LT. Smell My - for telling me about the "add Noise" tool which I used to do the .spec files
Type II Barricade
- One standard barricade
- One with Single Barricade Flasher
Type III Road Barricades
- 6' Double Sided Barricade
- 8" Double sided Barricade
- 10' Double Sided Barricade
- 8' Barricade, with two lights and Road Closed Sign
30" x 30" Diamond Road sign with Three leg Base
- Road Construction Ahead
DELETE THE OLD ZIP BEFORE USING THIS ONE!
-Added a load Spawner
-Added a truck shop on the top
-Added 2 version: Spawn on Top and Black Ice (Road is all ice) both with FPS version too
==== Trailer (please watch it)
After some long time working on this map it's finally done
It was made as showcase for the my Meshed Roads Tutorial.
What it has?
- A long Meshed Road made in Blender (yey some smooth road) - A nice landscape - Road Signals (Watch out for them, they are usefull) - Normal and FPS version (With trees and without them) - Perfect for Racing, Cruising, Hauling or launching yourself from the cliff :P
Terrain - Me
Road - Me (GCTexture for texture)
Tree Texture - Taken from Pralo Map
Snow and Rock Texture - CGTextures and Google