(updated on 14/7/12)
For Science and Research..
divedepth: all the way down to 30 meters and beyond..
- crane arm to salvage crates, cars and other stuff.. - I lifted 1.7 tons with it.. probbably goes more..
- cockpit with 4 windows to see, what is around under the water..
- trailer-interface - is needed to load it on a trailer for land transport
- some nodes to lift it with a crane - you need something like Demag ZKKE
the zip contains:
- submarine DS9
- 3 FPS versions with reduced quality or even removed some cameras - made a lot difference..
put it in vehicles-folder
Submarine Cave 02 - The Lava Caves:
Submarine Cave 03 - The Volcan Island
Submarine World 01:
Submarine World 02 - The Islands:
Submarine World 03:
Submarine World 04:
Submarine World 05 - The Devil's Bathtub:
Submarine World 06 - The DiveKing Challenge (AngelScript Race):
Submarine World 07 - Secret Places:
Submarine World 08:
Submarine World 09 - The Ocean 1
Maps release pending - WIP:
Submarine World 10 - The Ocean 2 (discussion here: The-Ocean-2), Submarine Cave 01 - The Maze
check the forum thread for updates
This submarine is open source - do with it as it pleases you..
Thanks to my beta testers..
coen273, hotrod55, RangeRover184, Raydan, kheridr
Also thanks to the helpfull members in the forum thread..
I'd like to mention: Miura, DODGE charger, Aivar
here the thread..
|Basic File Info:||ID: 4617, State: active (2) , Compatibility: 1: ok, no problems found|
|>> add Mod for this file <<|
All Comments (12):
You need to login to leave comments