for Rigs of Rods
This pack contains the following objects:
- "rey_bs_bigstop": Large, modern bus stop with platform (or bus bulb) and fancy shelter
- "rey_bs_depot": Garage for two buses (or other vehicles). Can be arranged side by side to make a larger stack. Should also work as a warehouse or similiar structure.
- "rey_bs_shelter1": Roadside shelter, rugged concrete, typical of older urban bus stops
- "rey_bs_shelter2": Roadside shelter, modern
- "rey_bs_shelter3": Roadside shelter, brick, somewhat old-fashioned and rural
- "rey_bs_sign_blue": Blue bus stop sign (nothing too fancy here)
- "rey_bs_sign_white": White bus stop sign (neither)
1. Place the files into your "resources/meshes" folder in your Rigs of Rods installation directory. (Or into your particular preferred map's "terrains/my_particular_preferred_map" directory. It really doesn't matter that much.)
2. Rig up the terrain editor truck with the object names above.
3. Scatter them around your map.
Assuming you have a _rough_ idea of what you're doing ...
... all the included objects bear coloured linings (somewhat black-ish by default) that can be customized according to your needs (or rather, according to the needs of the fictional transit company you may have in mind). To change the colour, open the ".material"-file of the according object, find the material that ends with "..._col", and change the "ambient" value to reflect your desired colour. Colour data is in RGB values.
You may distribute these objects with your map provided you credit me as their creator.
|Basic File Info:||ID: 4042, State: active (2) , Compatibility: 1: ok, no problems found|
|>> add Mod for this file <<|
All Comments (2):