September 18th 2014: v1.4, see changelog
Here is a 1st Generation Bluebird Vision, very heavily updated.
The 1st Generation Vision was a type C bus made by BlueBird from 2003 – 2007.
-Animated props (including openable e-door and roof hatches)
-Changeable seat and floor color textures*
-District name on the side of the bus
-Selectable 8-way types (dropdown in the spawn menu in <0.39, separate truck files in 0.4+)
-Videocamera mirrors (0.4 version)
-Includes both <0.39 and 0.4+ versions (that way if a server has both <0.39 and 0.4+ clients, hopefully you can see both versions)
-Stop arms and crossing guard operate without engine power (0.4+)
-Some new textures (including a number)
-Fixed roof texture (you can actually change it now)
-Press "G" for a surprise!
-Added full-length bus w/ wheelchair lift ("handy" version)
-All 0.4 versions have optional working mirrors
-Added shorty version
-New engine and air sounds
-Added optional new stop arms (Aug. 30th)
-G2s are now an option on the handy and shorty versions
-Added 0.38 shorty and handy versions (Aug 31st)
-Added Upgraded G2 Fusion as an 8-way type on all 0.38 buses
-Fixed door texture and flare issue on the 0.38 shorty Sept 20th:
-Performance boost (+6mph)
-Fixed a texture problem with the rubrails and roof exits
-Animated the driver's window (F8)
-Corner of the gauge cluster prop no longer clips through the dash
-Fixed material problem on normal body mesh
-Properly calculated suspension spring and damping
-Fixed downshift issue (you can come to a complete stop from 6th gear without stalling)
-Fixed jittering/shaking while steering
-More suspension tuning to remedy the jittering
-Videocamera mirrors available for all 0.38 versions
*You can download different seat/floor textures here: Brown Black Green Red Blue Here is the PSD for the district name, making editing it with the same font easy.
Brickman & Dereksh97: Original free-to-use-with-credit bus n/b
SBF- critiquing and suggestions
Khadner- CAT C7 sounds
ROR-EMS- CM300 Radio mesh
Carsonj493- BlueBird Vision 3D model
graysonk95- Making the bus!
No public mods, however, you may distribute customized textures, no permission needed.
Trailer P-32 is designed for quick transport wheeled and tracked vehicles and other material to the weight of 40 tons. In an emergency, up to 46 tons, maximum speed may be 10 km / h Is designed for off-set with tractor on roads I to III. class, the roads are paved and after tolerable terrain without external imbalances and obstacles.
Technical and tactical data
- Total length (including shaft): 9475 mm
- Overall height: 1420 mm
- Height of the loading area: 1000 mm
- Overall width: 3100 mm
- Wheelbase: 4410 mm + 1000 mm
- Length: 4900 mm
- Width: 3100 mm
- Standby: 10,600 kg
- Payload: 40,000 kg
RoR 0.4.0.7+ version! Will not work in any version below. This is a "beta", so expect errors.
- Heavily modified Flatmap with railroad line, not so flat any more ;-)
- Two versions: Normal with manually operable switches (use your mouse) and FPS with simplified switches
- All track pieces included, you can use them to build your own map
- Working buffer stops
- A nice train spawner: circle in the front is for locos, circle in the back for wagons
- Alpha splatting on terrain
- New textures
- Updated trainspawner for usage of *.train files
- Simple vegetation
- Some simple gravel roads
- Implemented the train Hall that comes with my Demag ZKKE
- Some minor tweaks
- Switches are controlled by F-Buttons: F1 left, F2 straight ahead, F3 right. Click here for a tutorial
- Be careful when you operate the switches while driving a long train above multiple switches, derailments may occur
Under certain conditions derailments may occur, so be warned.
My special thanks goes to ulteq for his great work on RoR itself!
- sputnik_1: optimizing, texturing, switches, buffer stops, additional track layout, heightmap
- donoteat: track and station meshes, track layout
- BigBoy: much help and testing, train spawner, heightmap help, catenary
- Techwolf32: original map
- The Inviteds: testing
All content is for use in Rigs of Rods only! Read the copyright file included in the zip file!
Custom truck for towing vehicles from 5 to 20 tons, also can be used for light weight vehicles, however I do not recommend it.
Characteristics: high strength, good control and stability to handle and friendly to FPS.
Also is equipped with a digital speedometer and tachometer, plus wheels high quality.