Crew: One pilot
Capacity: 100 kg (220 lb) water ballast
Length: 7.00 m (22 ft 11¾ in)
Wingspan: 15.00 m (49 ft 2½ in)
Height: 1.4 m (4 ft 7 in)
Wing area: 11.0 m2 (118.4 ft2)
Aspect ratio: 20.5:1
Empty weight: 230 kg (507 lb)
Gross weight: 418 kg (921 lb)
Maximum speed: 260 km/h (161 mph)
Maximum glide ratio: 39:1
Rate of sink: 0.59 m/s (116 ft/min)
This is my little Suzuki Samurai crawler. It was originally supposed to be a budget rig but as progress went on too much money was spent! The truck is inspired by a seemingly unremarkable drawing i found randomly on the internet but i thought it was cool.
- Beautifully animated leaf springs and double shackles (Rather mesmerizing to stare at while they move.)
- Heavy to extreme rock crawling capabilities.
- Light to medium pre-running capabilities.
- Fully meshed body and various parts including a super nice 4 cylinder engine thanks to Prt_Audiman!
- Custom sounds thanks to Prt_Audiman!
- Hood, doors, and windshield are openable
- Includes 2 main versions
- A civilian model
- A military version with a freely swiveling Browning M1919 Machine gun!
- One with Brown camo and One with Green camo
- V2 versions of the military truck has military wheels and tires!
1-2 crawling low gear ratios
3-7 normal high gear ratios
Project TATRA 815 CKD AD-28 is finally COMPLETE.
You can download it and have fun with this crane.
COMMAND for use:
F1 - F2 : rotation crane tower
F3 - F4 : lift arm
F5 - F6 : disengagement arm
F7 - F8 : spooling hook
ctrl + F1 - ctrl + F4 : disengagement/clutch shelf
ctrl + F5 - ctrl + F12 : dusebgagement/clutch shelf (up/down)
Before you start drive you must locked hook nose oof cabin, because it will cradle. For locked use button "L" and locked arm button "O".
B O N U S 3x craneload
Edit by Repo Admin: File fixed by sputnik_1 to work in recent versions.