by, 09-16-10 at 10:58 AM (8232 Views)
CH 54 Skycrane
Coop project with DeGA, he is doing the texture works, and he made a really good job there. Thanks a lot.
My part: Node/Beam construct, flexbody and prop meshes(quite a lot animated stuff in there so far), flight physics
- full flexbody including crash damage and flexing main rotorblades
- realistic rotorhead mechanics with cyclic and collective blade-tilt like in the real world
- advanced cargo load system, adjustable to almost any kind of load
- lifts up to 8 tons, like the real one
- shaders for spec and normalmapping ( hopefully)
- tons of animated props featuring a full cockpit with dashboard, working rotorshafts and lots of other stuff
- full gyro stabilized
Project Status: 95%
- Still trying to get shaders for normal mapping to work with both, Nvidia and ATI cards.
- Some minor interior meshes still missing
Total Trackbacks 0